Extended Lower Ball Joint for 1989-2005 Miatas
SCCA Approved for adding camber to the front suspension! This Bauer Limited Production manufactured part may be used in place of stock front lower ball joints. The Bauer Suspension laser etching must be visible on the ball joint to meet SCCA requirements. Please note, ONLY this part is Spec Miata legal, other manufacturers are not.
** These are currently out of stock until mid-summer ~ place your order and they will ship out the same day they arrive!
Sold individually not as a pair.
- Add approximately 3° negative camber at stock ride height, with a typical camber adjustment from -.5°
- Negative camber will increase even more than -3.5° when the suspension is dropped to race levels
- Easy! Swap out Lower Ball Joints in 20-30 minutes—no bushings to press or A-arms to remove
- Safe! Built by ISO9001 company with better than OEM quality as their goal
- Added tire clearance for fenders
- Does not draw the upper tire closer to the springs like eccentric bushings
- Choose stock camber or track camber quickly and easily with one part
- Will not change camber with extreme use