Spec Miata in a Box
Over the past 16 years we have learned a lot about what the car builder wants in our Spec Miata in a Box package. We have upgraded to our Deluxe Roll Cage kit along with rebuilt brake calipers. We feel this provides a more complete package. Included in the Spec Miata in a Box is:
- Advanced Autosports Deluxe Roll Cage kit; which includes main hoop, 2 cage sides, windshield and knee bars, precut steel footings, NASCAR bars for the driver and passenger doors and precut bars for all straight braces. Bulkhead plates, Complete photo guide and instructions is also included.
- Spec Miata suspension kit; springs,shocks, FC bushings, and sway bar. Comes all pre-assembled with all the latest upgrades.
- Brake package; rebuilt front and rear calipers, front and rear brake pads, your choice of Hawk or Performance Friction, Brembo brake rotors (4), stainless steel brake line kit and 12oz bottle of LMA brake fluid (2).
- Steering/Suspension package; Power Steering plugs, heim jointed adjustable sway bar links(4), suspension bushing (22), and Aluminum Steering Wheel with hex style quick release.
- Safety Package; Ultrashield Spec Miata seat, Race Quip seat belts, seat belt mounting eye bolts, Tow Hooks front & rear,standard roll bar padding (3), Hard roll bar padding (1), window net and mount, master kill switch kit, and fire extinguisher.
- Engine Kit; alternator belt, 1.6 air intake or 1.8 air filter, restrictor plate, competition exhaust, spark plugs(4), MSD plug wires, fuel filter, oil filter, Schaeffer racing oil (4) quarts, Water wetter (1) and coolant hoses.
- Miscellaneous Parts; hardtop mounting kit, hood pins, fuel sample port, Redline transmission Fluid(2) and differential fluid 75W90(1).
- Sticker Package; Door and hood numbers, class letters, driver's name, mazda stickers, restrictor size, weight stickers, tow stickers, and fire stickers.
- Also included will be a copy of the Spec Miata Construction Manual written by Dave Wheeler.
This package will qualify for our flat rate shipping fee of $10.95. This package is not "set in stone" you can customize this package to your needs. Please call 608-313-1230. Most items are in stock and ready to ship. As always when you have a question or concern call us we're to help.
Things we need to know, year of car, Hawk or PFC, color of roll bar padding, color of window net, seat size, and color of vinyl.