AEM Digital Wideband & Analog gauge
AEM has released its new Wideband UEGO air/fuel ratio Controller Gauge that uses the Bosch 4.9 LSU sensor (PN 30-4110). The 30-4110 wideband UEGO AFR gauge will supersede the 30-4100 AEM
The new 30-4110 Wideband UEGO Controller gauge is cosmetically identical to the original 30-4100 gauge.
The Bosch 4.9 LSU sensor has a faster light off time and draws less current than the 4.2 LSU sensor used with AEM's 30-4100 Wideband UEGO Controller Gauge. The 4.9 LSU sensors feature the same fuel compatibility as the 4.2 LSU and NEVER require free-air calibration when used with AEM's 30-4110 Wideband UEGO AFR Gauge.
The new 30-4110 Wideband UEGO Controller Gauge has the same display range and includes the same calibrated scale on its 0-5v output (10-20 AFR), for data logging or closed-loop feedback control when used with a standalone ECU.
- Display/Output Gasoline values from 10 to 20 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output E85 values from 6.6 to 13.2 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Ethanol values from 6.14 to 12.3 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Methanol values from 4.4 to 8.8 :1 AFR
- Display/Output Lambda values from .68 to 1.36